Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Whether The Pill Cause Infertility?

Q: As the menstrual flow, obstetrics and gynecology doctors want me to take contraceptive pills. Two years ago, wants to pregnancy, so I stopped taking, but it can not be pregnant. My husband and I checked no cause had been. Is not caused by the pill before I infertility services? (28 years old, infertility treatment calendar year)

A: pill does not cause infertility, but the oral contraceptive pill, the menstrual flow will be temporary phenomenon. But almost in the menstrual period of instability with the young, then naturally there will be such a menstrual abnormalities, that is, even without taking the contraceptive pill may also occur.

Oral contraceptive pill because you are after, and no abnormal menstrual problems, and should therefore belong to unexplained infertility it!